Wednesday, October 12, 2011

VIVA SHOES

Ciao Ciao World,



Here is my long awaited debut to the world of shoe blogging...Or the debut that no one was waiting for.



I know there are thousands upon thousands of fashion blogs and mine may be a tad cliché, however there is one big distinction. MY feet are a little on the robust size. At 6'1 i am proportional and in all accounts including my truckersaurus feet. However I work in the designer shoe buying office of a major retailer and my shoes ought to be hot.



So hello the pinching and the squeezing into my teeny tiny Chanel pointed toe pumps (who knew your toes could actually reach the pointy part), the blisters on my heels from my Joan and David Flannel Heels. While all I wish I was wearing were my Vera Wang Lavender Flats... je t'aime. in a major life changing way. (SEE PHOTO, these shoes are so comfy it is #bananas)


This might be an odd idea, but I have got thoughts, stories and shoes.


xo


BLAKELEY DIANA

No comments:

Post a Comment